About NICO Life Insurance Company Limited
NICO Life Insurance Company Limited is a life insurance and pensions company that offers a comprehensive range of Individual Life and Group Life products in Malawi. Additionally, NICO Life are trusted pension administrators to a number of companies, organisations and statutory corporations in Malawi.
The company is co-owned by NICO Holdings Limited, formerly National Insurance Company which owns 51% and Sanlam Developing Markets Limited which owns the remaining 49%. NICO Holdings is financial a services group whose core business is insurance and banking.
Conversely, Sanlam Emerging Markets Limited is the principal business within the Sanlam Group (RSA) that is responsible for the development and management of financial and investment business services for Sanlam in emerging markets outside South Africa
WHY WORK WITH NICO
We are committed to our Human Resources development and we have a long standing policy of providing equal opportunity in employment to all qualified persons without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex or disability. We know that you have hopes and dreams of a fulfilling and rewarding career and we aim to improve the lives of our clients. We therefore aim to balance this by not only through the benefits you shall get by the competitive package and reward you attain but also through the network of driven , passionate and dedicated employees who are all focused to contribute to make a difference to the business and leave a legacy.
The group pursues a policy of promotion from within whenever is possible. Therefore, our employees are encouraged to develop their abilities so that they can perform their duties effectively and efficiently to be considered for promotion opportunities. The group also offers training programs to develop employees.
So whether you are experienced or just starting out, if you are ready to work in an exciting and challenging environment, look up for what we have on offer.
We employ people of reputable competence and we have a defined criterion for selection and recruitment. We believe joining NICO Group will be an experience and great opportunity for you to reach your great potential.
See what we have on offer:
No vacancies available. Please check again soon.